Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving & BLACK Friday Adventure

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with Corys family at Grandma Clawsons this year, I ate way more than I should have just like every other year ha ha but it was way yummy and totally worth it, thats what thanks giving is for right! Besides all that we have to be thankful for of course, for one I am so thankful for all of my family they are awesome..Im pretty sure I have the best and coolest family every:) and I dont know where we would be without all of them! Im also so very thankful for my very own little family I have now, My husband, and little boy ahh they are for sure what keeps me going each and everyday..I Love them very dearly! I could type for days if I went on about everything I am thankful for so lets just say I consider my self one very blessed girl!!
From Grandma Clawson's we then ventured over to Grandma Nielsen's and played us a game of Yahtzee..boohyaa ha ha was a good time! From there we then went over to My cousin Zac's house where all my family was:) and we started to get together our game plan for that nights Black Friday Shopping!!
Our First Stop was K-mart, where I didnt find much need for anything or any totally great deals that I would just have to buy just because kinda thing ha ha! Accompanied by Grandma Teal, My mom, Aunt Carol and Aunt Shaunna, My cousin Rylee, Kristin's Mom Nancy,and then My lil sis Rayslyn and My friend Amy from Wyoming (They only lasted about 15 min) ha ha! We were then off to Walmart we went... were I then found my self in a line for 5 hours waiting for a Lap Top, whooo hoo GO ME ha ha it was official we even had to get a potty break pass that you could leave for 15 minutes, But I did it!! & In the mean time as the different items went on sale I had My cousn Riker and lil Brother Rayden fighting for Baby toys for traxton, Cory fighting for dvds and then we totally lucked out and ended up getting a Tv, and Camera as well ha ha..It was great!! Not that we absolutely needed everything, but it was a great deal right;)!! I then relieved Cory and let him go home ha ha as us girls then came up with game plan number 2, we desided we were hungry so the plan was to go to Angies, that was closed as well as Village Inn that was closed..Dang.. So we were Targetting Ihop..That was then going to be an hour wait..ahh so we hitt up Burger King till the mall opened ha it was great!  Everyone rushed into Jc Penny, I wasn't exactly aware of allt he Great Deals and was not in need of the Towel sale that everyone else was after, so I just kinda grabbed what everyone else was grabbing and fighting for, and then ended up not getting it anyway...so I went on down to Buckle that had sales that were not sales, ya know how it goes (Big Mistake)..ha ha! The rest is history for now... We then went home and went to bed:) Aprox 6:30 AM!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment