Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crib Time

Traxton is on night number 2 of sleeping in his crib:)... Yes I know, 9 months later ha ha ooopss...But it's honestly taken "me" that long to mentally prepare myself to do it ha ha, so go me!!!
Night number one.....
I had finally got to the point I was done washing the sheets after many of nights sleeping in milk and pee ha ha! So we finally lowered the crib (one of my many excuses that he couldnt sleep in there yet) and it was time... We put him in there, of course with every night light there is and music and toys and all..the crying began uhhh...just when i about broke down and went in to get him like I had done several other nights, he started to calm down and fell asleep, he slept the whole night Taddddaaa..
Night number 2..
I dont know if I am more sad or happy at this point, because i miss sleeping with my bugga ha...Im telling ya this whole ordeal has been hard on me ha... So I rocked him to sleep and placed him in his bed, he only woke up once and of course i was right outside the door spying ha ha but it didnt take long for him to fall right back to sleep!!
Whoo Go Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment