Thursday, December 15, 2011

PickleVille Play House

One Of My Favorit Things we do almost every year!! If You haven't been, you definetly should its way fun! PickleVille Play House puts on a Christmas Production up at USU every year that My family usually goes to as a Christmas outing together!  Last Saturday night we (Cory, Traxton & I, Mom, Dad, Sis & Lil Man, Grandma & Gramps J, and then Bill & Nando) all went!  We did the pre dinner thing that is done by coppermill every year yummmy, and then the play followed right after!  This year there was a great story behind it, and more so played out the symbolism of christmas and it really made me think of Christmas in a different way! There are a couple things in the program that they stated that I really would like to share so I will have to update and get them on here!  After words we got to see santa and get a pic of our lil family with him!! It was a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment